Second, what's the difference between internet and internet-connection? When would someone use one over the other? since it seems to me that every question/problem related to the internet and tagged with internet could also be tagged with internet-connection.
3 years ago
- Mounted Cavalry in the Modern Era
- Silent as the grave
- Anatomically correct pixie
- Do newly hired professors have to take a drug test before they start?
- Are private, unguessable URLs equivalent to password-based authentication?
- Copy a file from nested tar.gz file
- What to do when my introductory sentence is taken from another author's paper?
- What makes trading cities rich?
- What is this copper-looking wire on my light fixture?
- Desk is hurting my wrists. What are my options?
- How can I retrieve a directory (folder) from Ubuntu Server 14.04 VM without FTP, SCP, or NFS
- Explanation of what Nate Silver said about loess
- Why does the C7 chord contain a flattened 7th instead of the real 7th note?
- Why does "tangent" have multiple meanings that are in conflict with each other?
- Replacing white spaces is not working - replaceAll('\\s+'
- Are there any conditions of integration?
- Will shaving the top of a Red Maple's roots hurt the tree?
- Designing fictional non-competitive games
- Need title of old animated cartoon before 80's of a boy and dog's adventure in fantasy land
- How should high net worth individuals secure their financial accounts?
- Keeping my mouth shut, referring to avoiding weight gain
- What are some tips for a child flying alone for the first time?
- Can logic be used to prove any belief?
- Conway's Game of Knights