Second, what's the difference between internet and internet-connection? When would someone use one over the other? since it seems to me that every question/problem related to the internet and tagged with internet could also be tagged with internet-connection.
1 year ago
- Why don't all teachers use clickers?
- Terminal prompt messed up after changing value of PS1
- What other sports have an offside rule
- How do I keep edged flush when tracing with the pen tool in Illustrator?
- Should I obscure database primary keys (IDs) in application front end?
- Are the words "easy," "basic," "clearly," "obviously," etc., ever helpful?
- Is low German (Niederdeutsch) a completely different language?
- Where can I find resources to create a realistic castle dungeon?
- About the phrase "You suck"
- What French phrase is the origin of "gardyloo?"
- Why do snowflakes form into hexagonal structures?
- How can I roleplay a character more manipulative than myself?
- Reasons for using ILS approach on a clear day
- Can I prevent diagonal movement from exploring more of the map?
- Representing Eisenstein numbers without floats
- Where is the best place to show validation/error messages in a form?
- Detecting patterns of black and white stones on a 2D board
- Improve trigger execution with multiple threads of execution - Possible? Alternatives?
- Is listing non-academic interests on academic CVs important?
- A Scalar Curvature Computation in Brendle Marques Neves' Min-Oo Conjecture paper
- Can we squeeze atoms?
- Printing 80 (or more) times the same character
- Shall I collect receipts after paying with card?
- Sending I2C reliabily over Cat5 cables