Second, what's the difference between internet and internet-connection? When would someone use one over the other? since it seems to me that every question/problem related to the internet and tagged with internet could also be tagged with internet-connection.
2 years ago
- Is it wise (and common) to publish in a peer-reviewed journal without an impact factor to prevent impairement of one's own mean impact factor?
- Mortgages: What is the terminology for how much I own and how much I still owe?
- How to hibernate Freya?
- Automatic nuclear dead man's switch: How should such a device evaluate if a nation is wiped out?
- Accepted subject to minor revisions. How to list this in my CV?
- Unintrusive way to enforce size constraint on std::vector?
- An adjective or noun for someone who "has a lot of gall"?
- Windows 10- turn off game notifications
- Why does 1366x768 resolution exist?
- How can I obtain this division's limit without using derivation?
- Is education in Europe really this cheap?
- Can GNU licenced software be used in corporate environments?
- Suppress Print[ ]s?
- Why is everybody so concerned about etc/passwd?
- Disney film with animation and live action, Mickey disappearing
- I submitted this phrase on my resume, should I resend a resume?
- My friend revealed both private and public keys for his server. How serious is this?
- Where does "pizza pie" originate?
- Sections with unidirectionally shared variables
- Asymptote: Why are objects closer to the camera smaller
- How do astronauts sleep in zero G?
- Kleene star operation on the empty language
- Resolving multiple "paths" in nested attributes
- Why would parametric statistics ever be preferred over nonparametric?