Second, what's the difference between internet and internet-connection? When would someone use one over the other? since it seems to me that every question/problem related to the internet and tagged with internet could also be tagged with internet-connection.
2 years ago
- Deriviation of the "Twiddle Sum" property
- How can graphic designers contribute to Open Source projects?
- What does "the brass" mean, exactly, in military context?
- invoke filtering manually in dovecot+sieve
- just for kicks, should the fumble rate of NFL teams be a normal distribution?
- A more powerful bow
- Would Denethor have been able to see Saruman and Sauron communicating?
- Are the Red Wedding motives ever explained?
- Is there a group in Dresden Files that keeps the supernatural world secret?
- Could someone intuitively explain to me Ohm's law?
- White Walkers and the cold
- "Here's looking at you, kid" meaning?
- Can signal be ignored (lost)?
- C struct inheritance pointer alignment
- can we print the last word of each line in linux using sed command?
- Working Out Easy Equations
- Alternative word for a stagnant sea/lake/pond
- User Scored Code Golf - Drawing Diamonds [experimental]
- How to efficiently design the opcode for a CPU?
- How can I find the sensor position on my camera?
- What would you do with a large land inheritance with high tax rate?
- Inequalities proven by real analysis or induction.
- Maximum chromatic number of sparse graphs
- what is the meaning/purpose of the (not) in the title?