It seems like this is a similar case, where a wireless networking question should also fall under networking. However, from what I can tell, wireless-networking and networking don't have the same relationship as windows-7 and windows. How should we be using tags here? Should questions be tagged with both?
3 years ago
- What's the word for Unnecessary Complexity
- How can I retrieve a directory (folder) from Ubuntu Server 14.04 VM without FTP, SCP, or NFS
- How to convince models to do a photoshoot with an amateur photographer?
- Do programmers in the industry get to participate in the game design process?
- Why does the C7 chord contain a flattened 7th instead of the real 7th note?
- Are circuit boards necessary?
- Silent as the grave
- Will shaving the top of a Red Maple's roots hurt the tree?
- Does a "capacitor" for light exist?
- Crossing a border several times to increase duty free allowance
- How many times may a character attempt a skill roll for the same test?
- Does the PC or GM determine what caused the trail to end in Hunt & Track?
- Vertical bar in Pokémon Go Gym display
- Do 3D printers in space stations mean a significant cost reduction?
- How can I say "stop the effects"?
- Why are "if elif else" statements virtually never in table format?
- Placement of buttons
- Explanation of what Nate Silver said about loess
- Masked strangers take baby at knifepoint
- A better way than `tee | cut | ... | paste`
- Are private, unguessable URLs equivalent to password-based authentication?
- How to stop a player constantly using Detect Magic/Evil?
- Why does "tangent" have multiple meanings that are in conflict with each other?