I think these tags are too similar to be different tags. browsing and browser are basically the same, and if the purpose of multiple-browsers is to be more general (not browser-specific) then I think browser is general enough. If it's something else (maybe using multiple browsers simultaneously for something) then we can clean some of the questions tagged with it, but I think it's pretty useless.
1 year ago
- Jainism vs Buddhism, did Buddha actualy borrow from Jainism?
- CSS checkbox event not working
- One liner to create passwords in linux?
- Can I upload works from tutorials in my graphic design portfolio?
- How do I convert a .png blurred background into a compressed .jpg one without introducing artefacts?
- 6 Tries to Guess a Number Between 1-100
- Are there any special conditions for encountering Lanius?
- How can native English speakers read an unknown word correctly?
- Why was Poland spared from the Black Death?
- Cola Machine #1
- What is this pink flowering alpine shrub?
- Is there a fastest way to shutdown the system?
- A word to make something bad sound good
- Operate over list of pure functions
- Sources to encourage returning s'farim to their places
- Das Torah regarding taking notes during Shiurim
- Recommended books for undergraduate electrodynamics
- How many types of Pound Sterling are there and what is the relationship between them?
- what does the '-1' superscript mean in units?
- How to rotate pictures in iOS 8?
- Managing Windows Powershell from Linux terminal
- Can a satellite orbit Earth so that it always has the Moon in line of sight?
- When a planet is heated through gravitational pull, where is the energy taken from?
- Is it possible to write reusable method that only some of its parameters are different?