I think these tags are too similar to be different tags. browsing and browser are basically the same, and if the purpose of multiple-browsers is to be more general (not browser-specific) then I think browser is general enough. If it's something else (maybe using multiple browsers simultaneously for something) then we can clean some of the questions tagged with it, but I think it's pretty useless.
3 years ago
- Why is my daughter shouting so much?
- Special Needs student with disruptive behavior (racial slurs towards teacher)
- Is it offensive to "just hike" on a pilgrim's path?
- Why don't use Past Perfect here?
- How do Dvaitins interpret this verse of Brihadaranyaka Upanishad?
- mysterious margins drawing TikZ arcs
- A word for an inescapable and pointless situation?
- Guard gets fired after saving CEO's life
- Why are there no guns in Alien³?
- Probabilities playing bridge
- Shortest way to iterate over non-list?
- I changed my TTL from 24 hours to 5 minutes. Do I need to wait 24 hours before changing the records?
- My strange hotel room neighbours
- Why does a distance and its square reach their minimum at the same point?
- Researchers had a paper retracted due to plagiarism and no one at their university is aware of it
- Plastic ring on new Shimano crankset, toss or keep?
- Wrong google maps distancematrix behaviour
- How to convert a string into a structured list
- What's the smallest change to physics required to allow magic?
- Countries mapped with materials
- As a tourist, can I try firearms in California?
- Where was this photo taken? (Windows 10 lock screen)
- How to prevent illegal file transfer or copying of video files from a PC?