I think these tags are too similar to be different tags. browsing and browser are basically the same, and if the purpose of multiple-browsers is to be more general (not browser-specific) then I think browser is general enough. If it's something else (maybe using multiple browsers simultaneously for something) then we can clean some of the questions tagged with it, but I think it's pretty useless.
2 years ago
- Why are wind tunnel models sometimes placed upside down?
- What is the name of this sci-fi series?
- Is homebrewing D&D okay?
- New denial-of-service vulnerability in TLS protocol, based on shooting down other users' sessions?
- Lookup without conditional statements
- Temperature Converter
- Why did Sun Tzu believe you shouldn't wait besides a river when eager to fight?
- How do muggles communicate with their magical children when they're at Hogwarts?
- Can some explain what this command does?
- Pilot passed out in a small GA plane. What can a passenger do?
- Is it really possible to produce 99.9% crystal meth?
- If there's nothing special about Pluto, why was it discovered so early?
- What is the point of a lecture when you have a textbook?
- Do black holes violate the first law of thermodynamics?
- Why does [A-Z] match lowercase letters in bash?
- How can I successfully prove magical link?
- Do buddhists fall in love?
- What's the name for this statistical fallacy?
- What happens if Baron Rivendare and Dreadsteed die at the same time?
- Is sha1sum still secure for downloadable software packages signature?
- Best database to store and retrieve Word and Excel documents
- Who is the "father of number theory"?
- Does the reviewer ever get the same manuscript twice?
- Why do both sine and cosine exist?