I think these tags are too similar to be different tags. browsing and browser are basically the same, and if the purpose of multiple-browsers is to be more general (not browser-specific) then I think browser is general enough. If it's something else (maybe using multiple browsers simultaneously for something) then we can clean some of the questions tagged with it, but I think it's pretty useless.
3 years ago
- Where did Magneto get his helmet from?
- How to avoid toddlers on a long-distance plane flight?
- How to modify the output of a program for which you don't have the source code
- How can Wanda Maximoff (The Scarlet Witch) be realistically imprisioned in the MCU?
- Does AAD make GCM encryption more secure?
- Should you use email tracking with your employer?
- Is a male fox widely called a "dog fox"?
- Interpretation of the entropy with a coding length?
- Can we call a divorced woman single?
- what is causing arithmetic overflow in the query below?
- Is electricity understood well enough in Eberron to produce current and simple electrical devices?
- Was this printer shown the ISS in 2015 built specially to work in microgravity?
- How to block input to webcam?
- Why does LIGO do blind data injections but not the LHC?
- What could be happening to my tomato plants?
- Recognize a vine
- Why do some versions of Legend of Zelda on the NES have the "hold reset" caution screen, and some don't?
- What kind of array does PHP use?
- How would one plot a multivariable function over several disjoint domains?
- Is there an expression to indicate the strategy of wearing someone down with numerous small irritations?
- 24 and 12 Hour Times
- What challenges restrict the resolution of spacefaring digital cameras?
- Will my passport number change when I renew it?
- renaming folders using a .txt file