I think these tags are too similar to be different tags. browsing and browser are basically the same, and if the purpose of multiple-browsers is to be more general (not browser-specific) then I think browser is general enough. If it's something else (maybe using multiple browsers simultaneously for something) then we can clean some of the questions tagged with it, but I think it's pretty useless.
1 year ago
- Is there a good way to distribute pregenerated characters?
- Why do op-amps keep amplifying?
- Unplugging a router from the wall socket
- Is this kids experiment a legitimate way to show that air has mass?
- Was the American Civil War the “bloodiest civil war in history”?
- Rearrange pixels in image so it can't be recognized and then get it back
- Draw the Sawtooth Alphabet
- How does a language expand itself?
- Write the whole of the holed using the unholed
- Use is_category(), is_tag(), ... in functions.php
- Automatic calling system: "Press star" or "Press asterisk"?
- Appropriate word for a young person who behaves like a cynical old person?
- How can I change a glyph in a Verbatim environment?
- How to react to a reviewer’s comment when he is completely right, but you do not like the consequences?
- How to decide what kind of truss rod wrench to buy?
- Why is it that if I count years from 2011 to 2014 as intervals I get 3 years, but if I count each year separately I get 4 years?
- Automatically lining up two images that have some common elements
- What is an official collection of laws/books/etc. called?
- How do I greet someone in a different timezone when my morning is his evening?
- Generally speaking, is it better to make all the functional parts or get UI working first - or a mix of the two?
- Difference between /dev/udp and netcat
- When to pronounce s as /z/ in the middle of words?
- Where did Machiavelli say that "the ends justify the means"?
- How can I test out my equipment before a backpacking trip?