I think these tags are too similar to be different tags. browsing and browser are basically the same, and if the purpose of multiple-browsers is to be more general (not browser-specific) then I think browser is general enough. If it's something else (maybe using multiple browsers simultaneously for something) then we can clean some of the questions tagged with it, but I think it's pretty useless.
2 years ago
- Structuring Procedural vs OO code
- Is an H bomb a better "fusion reactor" than the Sun's core?
- How to make a 3D curve fit in Mathematica?
- What is Captain America's worst fear?
- What is the purpose of `set-window-point`?
- Are "ball" (formal event) and "ball" (sphere for playing with) etymologically related?
- How to install an existing Drupal profile with drush?
- Artificial star?
- How did Fire Lord Sozin seemingly bend (or even absorb) smoke?
- Why does grade inflation seem to be so severe in the USA?
- Strong joints to use when making custom frames
- Boys only club after work
- How does Knocked Out work in 5e?
- It is OK to leave a new job after 6 months for a new offer?
- Does the Red Cross sell $2.1 billion worth of blood annually?
- Mathematical probability with cards
- What is a multivariate random variable?
- Stealthing and hiding
- Quick! Escape the black hole!
- What is the origin of "analogue" as a term meaning "non-digital?"
- Why are consumers located near high-voltage lines typically not connected to those lines but instead are connected through a lower high-voltage line?
- What is a word for a person who thinks they are going to fail?
- Is it possible for integer square roots to add up to another?
- Come tradurre "Sir"?