I think these tags are too similar to be different tags. browsing and browser are basically the same, and if the purpose of multiple-browsers is to be more general (not browser-specific) then I think browser is general enough. If it's something else (maybe using multiple browsers simultaneously for something) then we can clean some of the questions tagged with it, but I think it's pretty useless.
1 year ago
- How much does rider weight increase tire pressure?
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- Use of 'so' as interjection at sentence start
- What does "OC" mean?
- Why was the triceratops ill?
- Is there a single word for date of death?
- How can I deal with the challenges a player having Mind-Reading represents without negating their ability?
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- .htaccess redirect visitor if he has a cookie is from accounts.google.com
- Performing manual clipping in OpenGL
- How to create this figure?
- Plausible explanation for large number of armed adventurers in fantasy RPG setting?
- *Master in Java Programming* or *Master at Java Programming* - The Use of 'Master'
- How to get Ubuntu distribution's full code name?
- Import multiple files from folder in order of date added
- Why does my command stop when I exit SSH?
- Draw a regular polygon
- If there are obvious things, why should we prove them?
- Is there any evidence to back up the theory elderly people won't know how to use a smartphone?
- Maze Generation
- What needs to happen for email encryption to go mainstream?
- Opposite of the suffix -less
- Why can private method be final?
- Is "Second Breakfast" only in the movie version of LOTR?