I think these tags are too similar to be different tags. browsing and browser are basically the same, and if the purpose of multiple-browsers is to be more general (not browser-specific) then I think browser is general enough. If it's something else (maybe using multiple browsers simultaneously for something) then we can clean some of the questions tagged with it, but I think it's pretty useless.
2 years ago
- Salesforce API vs. APEX webservice performance
- Star vs Heart icon to represent save as a favourite
- Expand an encoded string
- Firefox accusing me of distributing malware on my site
- A correct word for 'learnful'
- What is the meaning of the following code?
- How can an assistant professor have a much higher salary than an associate professor in the same department?
- Alone In My Cave
- Am I morally obligated to use my own time to fix bugs in software projects?
- Is the powerset of the reals any "more uncountable" (in some sense) than the reals are?
- 121 coins and a balance
- How to influence a command throughout the document?
- How can I quickly sum all numbers in a file?
- The Morality of Rice
- Why do electric sparks appear blue/purple?
- Is the Planck length the smallest length that exists in the universe or is it the smallest length that can be observed?
- Can A Plot Be Overlayed With A Map?
- Did Ray Bradbury ever claim that "Fahrenheit 451" was not about censorship?
- Finding the Dr. Bronowski's number
- Is it a terrible idea to aim for a lower journal for a paper?
- Why is Clint not entranced by Wanda Maximov in Age of Ultron?
- Can I run :make without moving the cursor?
- As a Brit working in America, how can I get my American colleagues to stop mocking my accent/spelling?
- Shading areas in TikZ