I think these tags are too similar to be different tags. browsing and browser are basically the same, and if the purpose of multiple-browsers is to be more general (not browser-specific) then I think browser is general enough. If it's something else (maybe using multiple browsers simultaneously for something) then we can clean some of the questions tagged with it, but I think it's pretty useless.
1 year ago
- Use identify tool on a specific coordinate
- How do I set Palatino as a font in Memoir?
- How to create an adjustable Bézier curve?
- Why don't the Doctors' companions speak Dinosaur?
- Why does art history exist as a distinct discipline separate from the discipline of history?
- I ran a netstat on my server and port 80 is listening, does that mean it is open and vulnerable to attacks?
- Remind me, what operation could cause the inductor or the capacitor to explode?
- What languages use numbers to name the week days and months?
- Are Identical Make-up Exams Fair?
- Help using Tikz to draw a water channel profile
- Are cantrips spells?
- Problem with the zhnumber package
- Usage of Complex Numbers in the Riemann Hypothesis.
- Count of hits for all subsites of a site collection
- Why C# action method behaves like static method?
- Rotating a GUI.Label relatively
- Is this code Undefined Behavior?
- Math symbol in German thesis from 1963
- AntiForgeryToken versus Captcha
- What happens when you book a flight to a country you don't have a visa for?
- Is the threat of computer malware to steal Bitcoin exaggerated?
- Is it okay to use symbolic links in my web server?
- Does the string of prime numbers contain all natural numbers?
- Why an expression instead of a constant, in a C for-loop's conditional?