I think these tags are too similar to be different tags. browsing and browser are basically the same, and if the purpose of multiple-browsers is to be more general (not browser-specific) then I think browser is general enough. If it's something else (maybe using multiple browsers simultaneously for something) then we can clean some of the questions tagged with it, but I think it's pretty useless.
3 years ago
- What are the restricted words in masters thesis writing?
- Is it ethical to use a recommendation letter from a deceased professor?
- Why the output Portuguese characters came out wrong?
- Thermal energy of a system
- Counting matrix elements that have "4" or "5" as a neighbor
- Insert Failed first error: INACTIVE_OWNER_OR_USER, operation performed with inactive user: 
- Vegan Warfare: Could we reach modern levels of weapons technology?
- Did Albert Einstein really receive this rejection letter?
- Proving creation time/date of a screenshot
- Is "tin foil" for "aluminium foil" deprecated?
- In a sign language dictionary, should video loop by default?
- less doesn't work
- base_path Drupal 8
- Does the chance of rolling a 1 in a pool of d10s increase as the number of dice increases?
- When does the phrase "Some of us..." include the speaker?
- Employees ignoring procedure changes
- What do people in Westeros eat during Winter?
- How can I see all routes flown by a given airline?
- Why is decltype(a, b) is evaluated to a reference?
- Solidity functions - visibility
- What you can get from a photo?
- Why does wet hair keep its shape when it dries?
- Generate white noise to calm a baby
- in notepad++ replace convert comma separated spaces with regular expression