I think these tags are too similar to be different tags. browsing and browser are basically the same, and if the purpose of multiple-browsers is to be more general (not browser-specific) then I think browser is general enough. If it's something else (maybe using multiple browsers simultaneously for something) then we can clean some of the questions tagged with it, but I think it's pretty useless.
2 years ago
- Why can't we see in low light if staring long enough?
- Why the octave number changes between B and C?
- Does the Wicked Witch of the West know she can be killed by water?
- How can I rank my games by number of achievements remaining?
- How do SLR lenses connect to the body?
- Can a symphony be in many keys?
- What is potass?
- What does the Minotaur eat?
- What do we actually prove using induction theorem?
- What well-known ICs have essentially no packaging?
- Align function arguments on their own lines
- Why were Solid Rockets chosen for the SLS
- How to Catch Up?
- Bring enumerate back to numbering default
- How did Hannibal become the type of cannibal he is?
- Porting C to Swift
- What would be the choice given to Neo's five predecessors when they were in the Architect's room?
- Encrypted content in games
- How much is 500 pounds of gems worth?
- How do you calibrate the compass of an aircraft on a compass rose?
- What does "Ex Machina" mean?
- Did Dáin II Ironfoot literally see the balrog?
- One word for 'something that can be overlooked'
- I want to run vast and realistic dungeons, but my players get frustrated trying to search every room