I think these tags are too similar to be different tags. browsing and browser are basically the same, and if the purpose of multiple-browsers is to be more general (not browser-specific) then I think browser is general enough. If it's something else (maybe using multiple browsers simultaneously for something) then we can clean some of the questions tagged with it, but I think it's pretty useless.
1 year ago
- Does any one-to-one function satisfying this condition exist?
- Say Hello to the Masters
- Complete the job, as directed. There is a comma. why?
- Electric guitar vs classical guitar
- Determining whether two scrambled strings are equivalent
- Is it possible to draw really thin lines in Mathematica?
- How to create multiple files with different names and different extensions?
- Victorian Love Letter
- Is CRT degaussing really dangerous for nearby laptops?
- Can all fundamental forces be fictitious forces?
- The view from inside of a mirrored tetrahedron
- Would the 4.20 patch make smite an unintended laning spell?
- What can I do to help a pretty weak Halfling Barbarian?
- Word for a task which is flawed or doomed to failure but which you have to do anyway?
- Fundamental Theorem of Algebra question
- So how did the date go?
- Can you use a readied action to act on a different round?
- Does this have two meanings: 'how do you like your coffee'?
- To what extent can I use the concept of "God" in a meteorology lecture without offending anyone?
- Melting diamond and cool down as diamond
- What event could leave an ancient forest so burned it's impassable to humans and cause Centaurs and Humans to work together?
- The Hallway and Tele Doors
- Can an Unseen Servant be used as a scout?
- What this instrument is used for?