Back in the day...
- First computer - IBM XT 4mhz with 8mhz turbo running on MS-DOS 2.0
- First application - Blackjack, with SVGA graphics written in TurboPascal
- Published a book about the Raspberry Pi
- Building electrical gadgets in spare time. Blog
- CEO of Kula Solutions LTD
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer, creating world class solutions for global companies.
Top Network Posts
- 58Yet Another cross-domain iframe resize Q&A
- 49How do I build a UPS-like - battery backup - system?
- 40Extend Monitors on Both Sides - Using Splitter
- 36How can one control AC power (220V) with a Raspberry Pi?
- 33What is the highest performing hardware configuration?
- 32How do I supply power through the GPIO?
- View more network posts →
7 Why are my answers appearing on lifehacker? Mar 1 '12