Back in the day...
- First computer - IBM XT 4mhz with 8mhz turbo running on MS-DOS 2.0
- First application - Blackjack, with SVGA graphics written in TurboPascal
Top Network Posts
- 43Yet Another cross-domain iframe resize Q&A
- 40Extend Monitors on Both Sides - Using Splitter
- 36How do I build a UPS-like - battery backup - system?
- 26What is the highest performing hardware configuration?
- 24How can one control AC power (220V) with a Raspberry Pi?
- 23Will a 7mm SSD fit in a 9.5mm laptop HDD slot?
- View more network posts →
7 Why are my answers appearing on lifehacker? mar 1 '12