Top Network Posts
- 38Weird use of `?:` in `typeid` code
- 35Why AES is not used for secure hashing, instead of SHA-x?
- 34In a templated derived class, why do I need to qualify base class member names with "this->" inside a member function?
- 26What's the advantage of using PBKDF2 vs SHA256 to generate an AES encryption key from a passphrase?
- 24Why is C++ allowing me to assign a const char to a const char *?!
- 23Is there any technical security reason not to buy the cheapest SSL certificate you can find?
- 19Google Account: implications of using application-specific passwords
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.