Pentester, ex-developer, security researcher, reverse engineer, electronics tinkerer, internet activist, zombie eradicator, promulgator of useless facts, shrubbery inspector, bacon aficionado.
Strengths: Security, Crypto, Win32 API, C#, .NET, PHP, x86 assembly
All answers and comments are encrypted with ROT256-ECB.
Opinions are my own. Advice provided with no warranty.
Top network posts
- 729How can I explain SQL injection without technical jargon?
- 455How does SSL/TLS work?
- 356How to store salt?
- 298Is my developer's home-brew password security right or wrong, and why?
- 151We're no strangers to code golf, you know the rules, and so do I
- 132Attacking an office printer?
- 111Is sending password to user email secure?
- View more network posts →