13.11.2014 is the day I lost any interest in C++'s future. Because it has none.
Dear Stack Exchange,
Please stop breaking the close reasons.
Sincerely, all Stack Exchange users.
Also please stop being fucking dumb about Lounge. kthxbye
CS student at Wrocław University of Technology working at Nokia Networks, programming enthusiast and someone interested in reinventing the wheel the hard way - hence all the projects at my Github page.
When it comes to programming itself, I know a bit of C++, PHP (the most sucking language to work with, but I can't stand anything else in Web development; that's probably the reason of constant WIP state of my homepage), a bit of Python for simple scripts, and bits of some other languages.
I am slowly gaining some professional experience at Nokia Networks, and I do have this amazingly unique first hand experience with people learning programming and C++, as a CS student, and I can see how much pain the high horsing and teaching the language the wrong way causes on a daily basis.
Top network posts
- 27How did Jaqen H'ghar get caught?
- 23Why are C++ int and long types both 4 bytes?
- 21Where can I find a g++ 4.7 package?
- 15Ambiguous reference to namespace within an inline namespace
- 12Are implementations allowed to add public members to standard types?
- 11How concatenate a string and a const char?
- 10Long Vs. Int C/C++ - What's The Point?
- View more network posts →