- Teacher and graduate student at University of Jyväskylä, Department of Mathematical Information Technology, with special interest in matters pertaining to programming languages.
- Experience in real-world programming with at least C, C++, Java, and Haskell.
- Debian Developer 1999–2014.
Top Network Posts
- 22Should I avoid using Monad fail?
- 22Get a sublist in Haskell
- 14Is it good idea to require to commit only working code?
- 10executing a process with argc=0
- 8In C++ should there be a space between the function name and the brackets?
- 7C/C++ Syntax - Separating statements with , instead of ; legal?
- 7Fixed point combinator in Haskell
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.