Top Network Posts
- 38Why is information indestructible?
- 30Why are variables "i" and "j" used for counters?
- 17Biggest number in computer ever
- 13How are neutrino beams emitted at CERN?
- 13Are there undecidable properties of non-turing-complete automata?
- 12How to establish a TCP Socket connection from a web browser (client side)?
- 12Can a non-Euclidean space be descripted through an Euclidean space of higher dimension? So why use non-Euclidean?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.