I know why I am a tester. My driving force is my curiosity: I want to know how things work, why they work and why they don't.
Outside of my regular work I am also a contributor to Awaitility project.
Top network posts
- 27How have Guava unit tests been generated automatically?
- 12How to isolate a bug?
- 10How do I discover RESTful Web services?
- 10How to test data migration procedure?
- 9What is common practice for labels of the bug severity?
- 8Mutation testing: is it useful for assessing test quality?
- 7Is it fair to report a bug discovered during code review without performing a test?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.