I've made three apps:
And two utilities:
- Tintly, a color picker.
- Randomore, a random number generator that can also generate coinflips, dice rolls, decimal numbers, and percents.
I've also made a library to make writing Objective-C console apps easier: NSTerminal
- Ruby (off Rails)
- Objective-C (Cocoa Touch, Cocoa)
- Python (Google App Engine, Flask, Django)
- Common Lisp
Top Network Posts
- 40Ruby/Rails CSV parsing, invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
- 40How to get PID of current rake task?
- 39Gaming the edit system with tiny edits?
- 32Can we have a "log out on this computer only" button?
- 31Ruby gem permission denied /var/lib/gems using Ubuntu
- 27What are the Ruby's Object#taint and Object#trust methods?
- 27Can I use the iPad mini (Wi-Fi+cellular) as a cellphone?
- View more network posts →