I own Shaggy Frog Software, a software consulting company in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I specialize in cross-platform programming in C/C++/Java (Mac/Windows/Unix) and iOS development in Objective-C. I also do Web apps using HTML/CSS/JS/J2EE. I can set up and maintain SCMs, CI systems, and lots of other build-related stuff that other programmers find boring. I mostly use Perl, bash and Ant for scripting. I also like cake.
I write software. You should hire me.
Top Network Posts
- 57What is the iPhone's default keyboard animation rate?
- 45Auditing a PHP codebase
- 40Tricks for improving iPhone UITableView scrolling performance?
- 35Extracting text from a contentEditable div
- 25Refresh UITextView's Scroll Position on iPhone
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.