I think I am addicted to programming. At times I just can't stop. At those moments I have an urge to work on a certain project. This feeling fades away though. Then I can resist it again for a couple of months. Do not tell my friends though. To them I am 'the rower guy'. They don't question my 'half-yearly' disappearances.
PS: I hate libraries. Programming that is, I love the real ones, big ones, with interesting things everywhere.
Top Network Posts
- 14What is a relatively secure way of using a login cookie?
- 8So what IS the best way to check if a row exists? EXISTS, COUNT or num_rows?
- 7How to set a session variable when clicking a <a> link
- 6What is a relatively secure way of using a login cookie?
- 6Why turn header off in curl?
- View more network posts →