IT Director by day, tech enthusiast, homebrewer, dad, husband, etc by night. Things I use: slackware,Linux, Windows, windows phone, VirtualBox, Tiki, AD, Subsonic, Amahi, Powershell, and more. Things I'm learning: iOS programming; PowerShell Find my tech blog [tiki.gmartin.org] : http://tiki.gmartin.org
Top Network Posts
- 43Linux equivalent of Windows Registry
- 31Programatically associate file extensions with application on Windows
- 31What's the fastest way to trigger your screensaver? (Windows 7)
- 25Is there a better, more UNIX-like command line shell for Windows?
- 11More than 4 GB of RAM on Vista x86
- 11Import-Module : The specified module 'activedirectory' was not loaded because no valid module file was found in any module directory
- 10How to extract a text list from the Windows Program and Features?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (6)
11 Why are late answers allowed? Jun 10 '11
-2 Too many upvotes for poor quality answers Aug 22 '11