I'm not an avid programmer, but I'm always eager to file a bug, build from source, run beta and nightly versions, write a patch, or otherwise contribute in my own little way. Been using linux regularly since 1997, and have worked with Solaris, AIX, FreeBSD, HP/UX and other flavors of *nix enough to know my way around code and debugging :)
Top Network Posts
- 26How do I resolve unmet dependencies after adding a PPA?
- 7Is there a top-like command that shows the network bandwidths and file accesses of running processes
- 6How can I update the Linux kernel of my Android device?
- 6How do I configure upstart to run a script on shutdown when the process takes longer than 10secs?
- 5Tools to diagnose Ubuntu problems
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.