Johannes Schaub - litb
I'm a C++ programmer and CS student, interested in ISO C++ standardization process and compilers/linkers.
Currently I'm doing Informatik Masters at TU-Darmstadt.
- How does
- Injected class name and constructor lookup weirdness
What happens when
op T*are both there.
- Where to put "template" and "typename" on dependent names (now also covers C++11)
- Undefined behavior and sequence points
deletein a nutshell.
- Assertion failure on
T t(a)- forbids (accidental) temporaries.
- Explicitly instantiating a typedef to a class type
RAIIthe lazy way.
- C for-each over arrays.
inlineand the ODR in C++, and
Top Network Posts
- 1965The Definitive C++ Book Guide and List
- 602How to convert a std::string to const char* or char*?
- 520Where and why do I have to put the "template" and "typename" keywords?
- 436Iteration over vector in C++
- 413How do I split a string on a delimiter in Bash?
- 316Why does the order in which libraries are linked sometimes cause errors in GCC?
- 312How to define an enumerated type (enum) in C?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (3)
2 Please show close votes state for questioner sep 13 '10