I am a self taught programmer from the UK, hoping to study CS at uni in 2010.
All code in my answers can be assumed to be public domain and used as you wish unless otherwise specified.
If I have made a mistake in an answer, please leave a comment as to why. I am here to learn as well as impart my knowlege to others.
Top Network Posts
- 328What is the easiest way to initialize a std::vector with hardcoded elements?
- 145Ruby: Change negative number to positive number?
- 113Swapping two variable value without using 3rd variable
- 85how do I initialize a float to its max/min value?
- 81error: default argument given for parameter 1
- 77Why is 0 divided by 0 an error?
- 72When you exit a C application, is the malloc-ed memory automatically freed?
- View more network posts →