I am a self taught programmer from the UK, hoping to study CS at uni in 2010.
All code in my answers can be assumed to be public domain and used as you wish unless otherwise specified.
If I have made a mistake in an answer, please leave a comment as to why. I am here to learn as well as impart my knowlege to others.
Top Network Posts
- 285What is the easiest way to initialize a std::vector with hardcoded elements?
- 107Ruby: Change negative number to positive number?
- 104Swapping two variable value without using 3rd variable
- 76Why is 0 divided by 0 an error?
- 70how do I initialize a float to its max/min value?
- 65When you exit a C application, is the malloc-ed memory automatically freed?
- 63error: default argument given for parameter 1
- View more network posts →