I am a self taught programmer from the UK, hoping to study CS at uni in 2010.
All code in my answers can be assumed to be public domain and used as you wish unless otherwise specified.
If I have made a mistake in an answer, please leave a comment as to why. I am here to learn as well as impart my knowlege to others.
Top Network Posts
- 308What is the easiest way to initialize a std::vector with hardcoded elements?
- 130Ruby: Change negative number to positive number?
- 110Swapping two variable value without using 3rd variable
- 76how do I initialize a float to its max/min value?
- 76Why is 0 divided by 0 an error?
- 71error: default argument given for parameter 1
- 69When you exit a C application, is the malloc-ed memory automatically freed?
- View more network posts →