FreeBSD, enterprise open source stuff, network and system security. I wouldn't call myself an expert software developer these days, but I've been using PHP since 1995 and can find the bathroom on my own. Bourne shell and awk since the 1980s. My name here was my UUCP pathalias name, and is my nick on Freenode if you want to reach me there.
Oh, and #SOreadytohelp . :)
Top Network Posts
- 141How does reverse SSH tunneling work?
- 90Assign curl output to variable in bash
- 70Pipe output of cat to cURL to download a list of files
- 65Regular Expression for any number greater than 0?
- 38How to escape single quotes in Bash/Grep?
- 27Why do websites not use entire width of browser?
- 18rsync over SSH preserve ownership only for www-data owned files
- View more network posts →