Software engineer at American Express Technology, UK.
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer II
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE6 Web Component Developer
April 2016 update:
Books currently on my desk:
- The Well-Grounded Java Developer - Vital Techniques of Java 7 and polyglot programming
- Pragmatic Scala - Create Expressive, Concise, and Scalable Applications
- Effective Java, second edition
- Switch - how to change things when change is hard
(Great) books I (unfortunately) parked (for now):
- Domain-Driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software
- Java Concurrency in Practice
- Spring in Action, 4th Edition
- Release It!
Plan to look into:
- Play framework
- Speed reading
- BDD with Cucumber
- Dale Carnegie books (various)
- Clean Code
- Spring in Action (3rd edition)
- UML distilled, 2nd edition
- Pro C# 2010 and the .NET 4 Platform
- The Art of Unit Testing: With Examples in C#
Top Network Posts
- 237What is the Auto-Alignment Shortcut Key in Eclipse?
- 72How does this mess work?
- 43Simple statistics - Java packages for calculating mean, standard deviation, etc
- 42Why is the response on localhost so slow?
- 39Jon Skeet Facts
- 29Jon Skeet Facts
- 26Stubbing a method that takes Class<T> as parameter with Mockito
- View more network posts →