Got hooked on computers when I first saw the 'Didaktik M' with 48k of user-available memory. It loaded programs from a magnetic tape (being born in the eighties, I have no memories of punch cards). Didaktik M was basically just a huge keyboard you could connect to your TV and tape recorder. From then on I was fascinated by computers.
Now a JEE developer at a medium size IT solutions and consultancy company in Brighton.
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer II
Top Network Posts
- 187What is the Auto-Alignment Shortcut Key in Eclipse?
- 62How does this mess work?
- 39Jon Skeet Facts
- 37Simple statistics - Java packages for calculating mean, standard deviation, etc
- 35Java - How to find out whether a File name is valid?
- 34Why is the response on localhost so slow?
- 29Jon Skeet Facts
- View more network posts →