I am currently employed as an IT security consultant. I frequently code in my spare time and have been deeply involved in computing for as long as I can remember (my earliest memories are navigating my full 4 GB hard drive on Windows 95 and thinking, what is all this junk occupying
C:\windows\ and taking up room for all my games? Delete!).
I'd like to share my tips and tricks and anything else I've picked up over the years with the StackExchange community, so I look forward to helping!
Top Network Posts
- 78Where do you store your personal private GPG key?
- 16Would using Google reCAPTCHA allow Google to cheat?
- 15Programatically associate file extensions with application on Windows
- 15How to write a white paper for a non-academic?
- 13Download mirror security
- 12Computer slow after installing 32GB RAM
- 11Scale image to fit div
- View more network posts →