I'm a college student with an interest in computers and specifically Unix-based operating systems. At the moment I am using only two OSs: Debian squeeze and Ubuntu, although I have experimented with openSUSE, Fedora, ArchLinux, openBSD and openIndiana. I've been able to get the most out of them partly because of sites like these, where the community is very understanding and helpful. I am also very fond of tennis-playing and theoretical physics, although it isn't what I study at college.
Top Network Posts
- 27Is there any biblical basis for believing in the Book of Mormon?
- 21Does the Bible condemn white lies?
- 21Why can't I change the name of a file that's being read on Windows as I can do on Linux/Mac?
- 17Is there something similar to Adobe Lightroom for Linux?
- 12Why did the Catholic church stop supporting Genesis creation?
- 11Portable player? Yes. Portable codecs? Not so fast there, buddy
- 10What is the difference between the newly launched Nikon D800 and D800E?
- View more network posts →