Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top Network Posts
- 71read subprocess stdout line by line
- 66Rails Time difference in hours
- 37How to train junior programmers for today's (complicated) web environment?
- 30Where to store program settings instead of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE?
- 27Is There a Better Way of Checking Nil or Length == 0 of a String in Ruby?
- 26windows service startup timeout
- 26defined? method in Ruby and Rails
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.