As I move around the site, cleaning up after you, tidying up the mess you leave, you don't notice me. But that's okay. I like it clean. I like it smelling fresh. And that's why I'm the janitor.
Rule of thumb for robust source code:
Never assume this line will work as intended when writing the next. Be prepared for surprises.
This is me when I'm working:
26MB for $4,995?! IT'S A STEAL!!!
Top Network Posts
- 21Use string contains function in oracle SQL query
- 18Firefox cannot render icons from Font Awesome webfont set
- 16Static versus non-static lock object in synchronized block
- 14Black is Back! New update with Achievement shows black backgrounds with black text
- 13Why doesn't Java String have static string manipulation methods?
- 13Is wrapping exceptions good practice?
- 12Firefox cannot render icons from Font Awesome webfont set
- View more network posts →