Top Network Posts
- 14Can a statistical test return a p-value of zero?
- 13How can I best deal with the effects of markers with differing levels of generosity in grading student papers?
- 12How can a distribution have infinite mean and variance?
- 12How to choose between the different adjusted R-squared formulas?
- 10Why is the normality of residuals "barely important at all" for the purpose of estimating the regression line?
- 10Who first used the term 'heuristic' in a cognitive science context?
- 9If I'm not interested in the interaction, is there any reason to run a Two-Way ANOVA instead of two One-Way ANOVAs?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.