My name is Tamás Gál, I am a physicist and do on my PhD at the Erlangen Centre for Astroparticle Physics (ECAP).
I am working on the future neutrino telescope KM3NeT and develop quasi online analysis tools and live muon reconstruction algorithms.
In addition to that, I work as a freelancer developer and graphic designer.
Top Network Posts
- 44Return value in bash script
- 43Xcode: Not on any development teams
- 21Add numbers to the beginning of every line in a file
- 20How do I use a shortcut to comment out code automatically in Textmate?
- 15python Hiding raw_input
- 14Using UDID to create unique user identity
- 12watch file size on linux
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.