I enjoy clean, object oriented code, simple & powerful api's and slick solutions. I try to give back but more often than not I ask more than I answer :)
I work at a silicon coast .com doing back end integration and big-ish data work.
Top Network Posts
- 102What's your most controversial programming opinion?
- 94Avoiding != null statements
- 67How is an instance initializer different from a constructor?
- 35Which command can I use to recursively rename or move a file in Windows?
- 32Maven update dependencies in POM
- 31identity from sql insert via jdbctemplate
- 30jQuery datatables issue
- View more network posts →