Top Network Posts
- 69What is wrong with eating while walking in Japan? It doesn't seem to be an issue in other Asian countries
- 62Japanese etiquette: Most common (and offensive) mistakes?
- 41How do you know if a Japanese person means no when they say yes?
- 31Is there a way to get to the top of Mount Everest without hiking too far?
- 29Is it fair to buy a return ticket I know I will never use just because it's cheaper?
- 28Can you get sucked tight on a plane's toilet?
- 25Why does Nizhni Novgorod have visa restrictions?
- View more network posts →