Follow me on Twitter @_CodeGnome. If your tweets are mostly about coding, project management, or Linux, I will follow you back.
I'm actively involved in the open source community. I contribute to various projects, and make many of my own tools available under the GPL. Some of my recent contributions include:
Top Network Posts
- 153Replace whole line containing a string using Sed
- 110Stack Overflow technology makes me write bad answers
- 68bash echo number of lines of file given in a bash variable without the file name
- 67What does `kill -0 $pid` in a shell script do?
- 53How to avoid merge-commit hell on GitHub/BitBucket
- 50What is the difference between an annotated and unannotated tag?
- 49How can I start a clean branch with no ancestry, then commit files progressively?
- View more network posts →