In January 2014, Stephan joined the Ethereum project as CCO. His focus is on smart contracts/smart property and the development of decentralized applications on top of a blockchain based, web3 infrastructure.
Stephan is the Founder and COO of http://slock.it, a project at the intersection of the IoT and blockchain. Slock.it explores how Ethereum light nodes embedded in connected cars, homes, shared white goods, etc. could revolutionise the emerging Sharing Economy infrastructure by enabling anyone to rent, sell or share their property without middleman.
He regularly speaks at conferences, community events and meetups.
Before discovering the Blockchain, Stephan held CxO positions at leading data analytics companies in London with clients including VISA Europe and BP.
Top Network Posts
- 32Removing multiple files from a Git repo that have already been deleted from disk
- 21How to get Meteor.user() to return on the server side?
- 17How do you programmatically end a call on 2.3+?
- 10How do you programmatically end a call on 2.3+?
- 10Is there a way to get data GUI view in Meteor.js?
- 7Can I download the whole block chain from somewhere?
- 6Is there a simple way to simulate lag with Meteor?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.