Software engineer, musician, mathematician, acoustician, cryptographer, traveler, vegan cook, German enthusiast, cyclist, etc.
I've written C/C++ for years, but I've also used several other languages in the past (QBASIC, VB.NET, ASP.NET, HTML, MSSQL, MySQL, C#, Java, even some Lisp and Prolog), and these days I also use Fortran and Matlab.
After growing up on Windows, I started using GNU/Linux around 2009 and made the switch for home computing in 2012. I haven't looked back. In fact, I broke my Windows drive in the process of switching and I've never even bothered to try to fix it. I use Linux Mint, but also have experience with Ubuntu and CentOS/RHEL.
Top Network Posts
- 22What is the difference between assert and static_assert?
- 18How to `git log` a tree-ish from another branch?
- 13how to remove the following lint warning in C?
- 9default buffer size to copy/paste in vim?
- 8What sorting techniques can I use when comparing elements is expensive?
- 7mv: Directory not empty
- 6GCC 4.8: Does -Og imply -g?
- View more network posts →