I am currently a C++, C#, Java programmer in the U.S. Healthcare industry. While working daily in compiled languages, I Love to use Batch whenever possible. Because why not? Also enjoys disassembling most anything to see how it works.
The best answers always follow the Keep It Simple principle.
Top Network Posts
- 14Properly close (not kill) programs from the command line
- 13batch file to list folders within a folder to one level
- 10Optional function parameters: Use default arguments (NULL) or overload the function?
- 9Batch File: ( was unexpected at this time
- 8how to call / run multiple python scripts from batch file in window xp / 7
- 8Simple caret (^) at end of batch file consumes all memory
- 8Newlines in batchfiles via caret ampersand echo. (^&echo.)
- View more network posts →