I am currently a C++, C#, Java programmer in the U.S. Healthcare industry. While working daily in compiled languages, I Love to use Batch whenever possible. Because why not? Also enjoys disassembling most anything to see how it works.
The best answers always follow the Keep It Simple principle.
Top Network Posts
- 15batch file to list folders within a folder to one level
- 14Properly close (not kill) programs from the command line
- 11Optional function parameters: Use default arguments (NULL) or overload the function?
- 9Batch File: ( was unexpected at this time
- 8how to call / run multiple python scripts from batch file in window xp / 7
- 8Newlines in batchfiles via caret ampersand echo. (^&echo.)
- 8Simple caret (^) at end of Windows batch file consumes all memory
- View more network posts →