Top Network Posts
- 50Should I expect my team to have more than a basic proficiency with our source control system?
- 43Why should a class be anything other than "abstract" or "final/sealed"?
- 41How to deal with well-meaning open-source contributors?
- 26Why is the sudden increase in number of Git submitters on Debian popcon graph in 2010-01?
- 21What, in reference to DDD, is a bounded context?
- 15.NET - refactoring code
- 13Creating a sort of 'in-language compiler'
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.