I'm interested in programming language design, compilers, computer graphics, machine learning, robotics, video games, and other stuff.
I regularly use Python, Java and C++, and am also a fan of Scheme. I like functional programming and static typing, but am not really a fan of Haskell. Vim is my editor of choice.
I grew up with a Commodore 64, then a 128 and eventually had an Amiga 2000HD. I tried Windows and Mac OS X, but these days I use Linux on my primary workstation.
More info available at my Google Profile.
Top Network Posts
- 651Redefine tab as 4 spaces
- 621What is (functional) reactive programming?
- 266How to use '-prune' option of 'find' in sh?
- 237How to open files in vertically/horizontal split windows in Vim from the command line
- 148How to generate a random number in C?
- 135Simple way to find if two different lists contain exactly the same elements?
- 118Regular expressions in C: examples?
- View more network posts →