Full stack architect and developer, specialized in large volume document processing for financial and legal markets. Experienced in image and PDF pre-processing, classification, data extraction, data mapping and document management system integration.
Vast experience spanning decades of exposure to systems ranging from embedded firmware for telecommunications to large scale database and image processing systems. Many years of experience with programming languages such as C, C++, Java, VB, VB.Net, C# and SQL.
Experienced with complex multithreaded and high performance applications.
Experience in systems profiling, memory and performance optimization for systems in general and for databases. Capable of troubleshooting complex issues through the use advanced tools.
System Architecture; System Design; Software Development; Configuration Management; Automated Builds and Testing; Performance Tuning; Advanced Debugging;
Top Network Posts
- 239How to navigate to a directory in C:\ with cygwin?
- 100What is the 'CLSCompliant' attribute in .NET?
- 80How can I escape square brackets in a LIKE clause?
- 73How can I create an empty HTML anchor so the page doesn't "jump up" when I click it?
- 63Check if property has attribute
- 50Convert bitmaps to one multipage TIFF image in .NET 2.0
- 47Is there an equivalent to Thread.Sleep() in VBA
- View more network posts →