I'm an information security researcher with Leviathan Security Group; when I'm not doing that I run with Shadytel, the phreaker phone company, and Neg9.
I've also done deskside support, retail support, service delivery, and mobile onsite deployment in the past. More interestingly, I've supported, architected, written, and deployed identity and access management solutions end-to-end with Hitachi ID Systems. I can write technical documentation, reverse-engineer things, write software, administer virtualization environments (primarily for dev environment targets), and run linux deployments of various kinds.
The languages in which I feel most at home are C++, x86 assembly (of either variant), python, and SPARC assembly, more or less in that order.
Top network posts
- 111I am under DDoS. What can I do?
- 93I am under DDoS. What can I do?
- 46What is the difference between /sbin/nologin and /bin/false?
- 24What is the best way to run a remote ssh command in background but still displaying?
- 23Publishing id_rsa.pub for easier setup of new environments?
- 16How to convince my Administrator that Java ON A SERVER is not insecure per se?
- 15PDU wiring - is this normal (or even safe)?
- View more network posts →