Andy Holaday is the Actuarial Data Manager at AFHI, the largest non-governmental specialty writer of workers compensation insurance in the United States.
His specialties include applying acute understanding of business requirements to generate data requirements, analysis, acquiring and providing quality data for others, data presentation and visualization, and creating sustainable data architecture.
His passion is adding value with comprehensive analysis, creating data-driven solutions for end-users at all levels of experience, and crafting and improving repeatable workflows.
Favorite database technologies include Oracle and SQL Server.
Top Network Posts
- 16Excel vba to create every possible combination of a Range
- 8Find MIN/MAX date in a range if it matches criteria of other columns
- 8MS Excel: How to count occurrences of items in a list?
- 5Mac Excel 2011 - Histogram with normal distribution
- 5set drop-down values based on vlookup
- View more network posts →