Worked for Silicon Graphics, Pixar and designed the equipment your eye surgeon used. Web developer for theatrical sites in Chicago. Published in Byte magazine back when it mattered.
Didn't get to know Philip Seymour Hoffman well enough.
Met Tom Hardy and didn't know it.
Had Gerard Butler's personal cell number at one time.
Worked in radio/TV and you can see my face in a couple of Hollywood movies.
Yes, I am that famous.
Top Network Posts
- 42How to properly use h1 in HTML5
- 28Setting height: 100% on my label element doesn't work
- 17What does dd stand for?
- 14Why is that the most popular sites don't use responsive design (and choose to use a mobile version instead)?
- 13IE and HTML5 doctype issues
- 11Where is the core of Unix?
- 9Do websites need to be responsive in 2014?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.