Currently building a web app. I'm at SO/SE sites with the goal of learning something new every day.
Things I dislike/don't use include: under_scores, XML, spaghetti code, gotos, architecture astronauts, etc
I also used to do: VB6, VB.NET, C/C++, x86 Assembly, Motorola 68K Assembly; but I forgot most of it since I haven't touched them in years.
Like my stuff? A couple of mBTCs are always welcome: 19xQFJabE9ga4kjnKTV94JTirnjy9TKNN9
Top Network Posts
- 61Detecting negative numbers
- 59How do you extract POST data in node.js?
- 34Factory Pattern. When to use factory methods?
- 32Reducing memory consumption of mysql on ubuntu@aws micro instance
- 23What do the return values of node.js process.memoryUsage() stand for?
- 21How to Extend Twitter Bootstrap Plugin
- 20From a technical standpoint, how does the zero-day Internet Explorer vulnerability discovered in September 2012 work?
- View more network posts →