Things to remember when using superuser.com:
- Use the Search feature before asking your question.
- Read the about and faq for this site. Also read what's going on over at meta.superuser.com
- Make sure your question belongs on this site and not in one of the other sites mentioned in this web site's footer
- If you ask a question and get an answer, please accept the best answer. (I see too many great unaccepted answers to questions)
- If you up vote the answer because it helped you then up vote the question too since you had the same question on your mind.
- Finally have fun!
Top Network Posts
- 18How to curve text in Word 2010?
- 13How can I stop the Character Viewer from appearing every time OS X asks me for a password?
- 11Is there a usermod equivalent in terminal for OS X 10.6.1
- 9How do I setup Thunderbird to not store email data locally?
- 7Is there a usermod equivalent in terminal for OS X 10.6.1
- 7How can I find out what Wifi networks my iPhone knows about?
- 7Is it possible to change my MAC address?
- View more network posts →