I normally manage software development in a hands on way. Improving the development process gradually while getting the projects out of the door. I prefer to work in Python and C, C++, but use anything the project that comes my way specifies.
On StackExchange I can mosty be found on Unix & Linux, cleaning the review queues and answering questions, on Ebooks (not much going on) and on StackOverflow itself where I was the first person to have all eight Steward badges for Reviews (2015-04-24)
When you post of topic on U&L you run the risk of a comment from my side like:
We don't want questions like: "What is the colour of a dollar bill, the ones that have a $ like the Unix user prompt" either.
Top Network Posts
- 187How can I delete all lines in a file using vi?
- 64Why is /etc/shadow shortening the password that I've set with the command: useradd -p?
- 60Why would I tar a single file?
- 56Why is the Linux kernel called an "image"?
- 39How to grep the output of cURL?
- 38Convert file contents to lower case
- 36How can I shutdown a RHEL server at 06:45 tomorrow morning?
- View more network posts →