I normally manage software development in a hands on way. Improving the development process gradually while getting the projects out of the door. I prefer to work in Python and C, C++, but use anything the project that comes my way specifies.
On StackExchange I can mosty be found on Unix & Linux, cleaning the review queues and answering questions, on Ebooks (not much going on) and on StackOverflow itself where I was the first person to have all eight Steward badges for Reviews (2015-04-24)
When you post of topic on U&L you run the risk of a comment from my side like:
We don't want questions like: "What is the colour of a dollar bill, the ones that have a $ like the Unix user prompt" either.
Top Network Posts
- 114How can I delete all lines in a file using vi?
- 56Why is the Linux kernel called an "image"?
- 35How do I move all files output from a command?
- 34Install a Python package into a different directory using pip?
- 34How can I shutdown a RHEL server at 06:45 tomorrow morning?
- 33How to grep the output of cURL?
- 29How safe is it to cat an arbitrary file?
- View more network posts →