I normally manage software development in a hands on way. Improving the development process gradually while getting the projects out of the door. I prefer to work in Python and C, C++, but use anything the project that comes my way specifies.
On StackExchange I can mosty be found on Unix & Linux, cleaning the review queues and answering questions, on Ebooks (not much going on) and on StackOverflow itself where I was the first person to have all eight Steward badges for Reviews (2015-04-24)
Top Network Posts
- 55How can I delete all lines in a file using vi?
- 35How do I move all files output from a command?
- 33How can I shutdown a RHEL server at 06:45 tomorrow morning?
- 30How safe is it to cat an arbitrary file?
- 30Install a python package into a different directory using pip?
- 24Updating EPUB book author and title metadata
- 23Custom tab completion in python argparse
- View more network posts →