Kay Bothfeld. Software developer and creator of RRRunner for iPhone, a 3D platform runner game that is played using motions only.
Specialised on Unity iOS/Android development after long years of java and J2EE development. I started writing a blog about software development with Unity3D and XCode using C# and Objective-C:
SCIO Development Blog
You can find more information about me and my own company SCIO at www.scio.de
Top Network Posts
- 46How to Get Xcode to Not Automatically Open Previously Opened Projects
- 32Unity singleton manager classes
- 31Simple iPhone motion detect
- 28Why is accelerometer:didAccelerate: deprecated in IOS5?
- 20Getting displacement from accelerometer data with Core Motion
- 18Finding normal vector to iOS device
- 17Ignoring folder meta files on version control
- View more network posts →