Software developer and creator of RRRunner for iPhone, a 3D platform runner game that is played using motions only.
Specialised on Unity iOS/Android development after long years of java and J2EE development. I started writing a blog about software development with Unity3D and XCode using C# and Objective-C:
SCIO Development Blog
You can find more information about me and my own company SCIO at www.scio.de
Top Network Posts
- 54How to Get Xcode to Not Automatically Open Previously Opened Projects
- 35Unity singleton manager classes
- 32Simple iPhone motion detect
- 28Why is accelerometer:didAccelerate: deprecated in IOS5?
- 22Ignoring folder meta files on version control
- 21Finding normal vector to iOS device
- 21Getting displacement from accelerometer data with Core Motion
- View more network posts →