Top Network Posts
- 41Ethics: Having students use my referral link for a product used in the classroom?
- 35What if a lecturer has to use the bathroom while on stage?
- 30Why do most mainstream languages not support "x < y < z" syntax for 3-way Boolean comparisons?
- 27For custom game engines, what should I do if my core data is malformed or missing?
- 27What would modern IT look like if Silicon Valley had been completely destroyed in 1985?
- 25How can vegans alleviate the effects of spicy food?
- 20How to interpret the units of the dot or cross product of two vectors?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.