Persistence never makes you right, and not always more informed, but helps if you are on the right track. Always being willing to learn matters. Wishing doesn't change as much.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but everyone can not be correct. There are things which are either true or not.
Top Network Posts
- 14Archive a restore point permanently?
- 12Why Outlook 2007 pasted images are larger than original?
- 10How to format column to number format in Excel sheet?
- 9Where is data validation text stored in Excel?
- 6Excel 2003 How to feed two sheets into pivot table?
- 6Must I install every possible printer driver for RDP clients?
- 6Keyboard shortcut to change case of text in cells in Excel 2010?
- View more network posts →