Persistence never makes you right, and not always more informed, but helps if you are on the right track. Always being willing to learn matters. Wishing doesn't change as much.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but everyone can not be correct. There are things which are either true or not.
Top Network Posts
- 14Archive a restore point permanently?
- 12How to format column to number format in Excel sheet?
- 12Why Outlook 2007 pasted images are larger than original?
- 9Where is data validation text stored in Excel?
- 7How to make an Excel userForm stay on top
- 6How to specify all columns as "Text" in Text to Columns function in Data tab?
- 6Must I install every possible printer driver for RDP clients?
- View more network posts →