- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 C)
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan
- Mix together flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl
- Add sugar and butter to mixing bowl and beat well
- Add egg, beat mixture until egg is fully incorporated.
- Add vanilla and continue mixing
- Beat in 1/3 cup milk
- Gently stir in about 1/3 of the flour/baking powder mixture.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until all the ingredients are blended.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
Top Network Posts
- 192How do I reset the time on my computer without turning it on?
- 60How do I delete the "Apps" bookmark in my bookmark bar?
- 51Should I open a credit card when I turn 18 just to start a credit score?
- 42Play the "bzzt" game
- 39Convert 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 to "one", "two", "three", etc
- 22Is it possible to remove the fade effect between login?
- 18Multiply all numbers in a string
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (19)
35 Remove the [Glitch] tag may 27
8 Let's pull the plug on [plugins] aug 21
8 Should somewhat trivial edits be rejected if there are a lot of them coming from the same user? jun 4 '14
4 Why was this 2011 question bumped to the front page? jul 22 '13
3 Why do some questions show up as asked by Community? sep 24 '12