All original source snippets I post on Stackoverflow.com, and other sites in the StackExchange network, are dedicated to the public domain. If you do find value in my answers, I would very much appreciate an attribution and acknowledgement where possible.
I'm Paul Lammertsma, co-founder and CTO of Pixplicity and co-founder of CrimsonBase. I occasionally speak at Android conferences and am a big advocate of open software.
I did both my bachelor and master at Utrecht University's Institute of Information and Computing Sciences.
I enjoy developing in many languages, including Java, C++, VB.net and PHP. Much of my published open-source work is based upon research during the course of following classes and completing projects in my master, Game and Media Technology.
Top Network Posts
- 375Google Play app description formatting
- 111How do I find out which keystore was used to sign an app?
- 53Can ViewPager have multiple views in per page?
- 53Viola-Jones' face detection claims 180k features
- 50How to change font face of Webview in Android?
- 48Adding Samsung multi-window support to Android application
- 40WebView "flashing" with white background if hardware acceleration is enabled (Android 3.0+)
- View more network posts →