Entrepreneur software developer with a keen interest in game development. Believes in simplicity to the point of eliminating features, finds joy in trying to write the cleanest, most efficient code humanly possible. Advocate of Unit Testing (NUnit, googletest), Dependency Injection (Ninject, hypodermic) and Continuous Integration (Jenkins).
Once trod the Microsoft path (C++ using COM w/ATL also WinAPI w/WTL, C# using WPF w/MVVM also XNA) but abandoned Microsoft when Microsoft abandoned their platforms and started talking "cloud-first, mobile-first."
Outside of tech, one of the few people in the civilized world who have never had a cell phone or Facebook account. Wrote a novel. Endurance sports addicst. Tries to become good at drawing. Secularist, rationalist, enemy of all religions, part-time Luddite.
Top Network Posts
- 93Difference between string and char types in C++
- 80Circle-Rectangle collision detection (intersection)
- 58How do I check for C++11 support?
- 31How to switch between debug and release in Visual C# 2010 Express?
- 22How to format TimeSpan in XAML
- 21What happens when .NET 4.0 references a .NET 2.0 assembly?
- 21SVN diff across 2 different repositories
- View more network posts →