I started programming on the ZX81 - 1kb RAM with a 3.5MHz Z80A CPU. Most recently I was developing and running a cluster processing 60 billion transactions daily with a 99th percentile latency less than 10ms, with data being visible in a Hadoop cluster within seconds.
Top Network Posts
- 153How to enable DDoS protection?
- 149java.sql.SQLException: - ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded
- 103Bad Django / uwsgi performance
- 58android device id confusion
- 37How many objects are created due to inheritance in java?
- 351.5 Million lines of code. 0 tests. Where should we start?
- 26What is Mapped Buffer Pool / Direct Buffer Pool and how to increase their size?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.