I've been using Linux since the late '90s and have gone through a variety of distributions. At one time or another, I've been a user of Mandrake, SuSe, openSuSe, Fedora, RedHat, Ubuntu, Mint, Arch and for the past few years Linux Mint Debian Edition (which is basically Debian testing but more green).
My Linux expertise, if I can grace it with such a lofty title, is mostly on manipulating text and regular expressions since that represents a large chunk of my daily work.
Top Network Posts
- 356How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 267How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 178What is the danger of inserting and browsing an untrusted USB drive?
- 102Are hard links equivalent to Windows shortcuts?
- 89How can I turn off swap permanently?
- 87How can I create a file with a specific size from a command line?
- 76Is there a way to display a countdown or stopwatch timer in a terminal?
- View more network posts →