I write numerical code for my physics research in quantum many-body theory.
On the side, I often code tools and scripts to make me work faster and smarter, or so I hope. Sometimes I also make a little effort to improve other open-source software so the world can be a teeny bit better.
Top Network Posts
- 27Why are floating point numbers used often in Science/Engineering?
- 16When are type signatures necessary in Haskell?
- 14Python frozenset hashing algorithm / implementation
- 14Where is libHSprimitive-0.5.3.0.so
- 13iter_swap() versus swap() -- what's the difference?
- 13Why does burning things make them black?
- 12Why doesn't sleep work?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.