I am proficient in a quite a number of programming languages, but the ones I like the most are:
- Haskell - which is a compiled, functional, pure language with strict static typing.
- Lua - very small, fast and versatile interpreted dynamic language
The ones that I don't use a lot, but like nevertheless, are Prolog, Brainfuck, Idris and Terra. If you don't know them, you just might find them interesting.
I also spend a considerable amount of my time drawing stuff on the computer screen with code.
All opinions stated in my comments and answers are my own and are not connected to my employer's.
Top Network Posts
- 60Is it bad to depend on index 0 of an empty std::string?
- 39Close vote review audit flawed - fails without casting vote
- 34Can I implement an autonomous `self` member type in C++?
- 31Are there any tricks to use std::cin to initialize a const variable?
- 29Should I return const objects?
- 23We should NOT have hybrid tags
- 21How can I keep learning new songs and not forget the previous ones?
- View more network posts →